Saturday, February 20, 2016





I am Finn.
I am jokey.
I am a great reader.
I am a good climber.
I am a video game player.
I am sometimes annoying.
I am not a big fan of dogs.
I am definitely a cat person.
I am not a big fan of being ignored.
I am interested in being a games designer.
I am also thinking about becoming a chef.
I am one of those people that get angry easily.
I am doing jujitsu every Tuesday and Thursday.
I am a son to the best Mum in the world.
I am also the son of a great Dad.
I am a great little brother.
I am a good friend.

I am Finn.

1 comment:

  1. I had heard from Callum that you were doing Jujitsu - how are you finding it Finn? I really liked your reading this.... I agree you do have a great day and you are a fantastic little brother. Have you shown this to Callum? He would be proud - go and share the link with him!

    ReplyDelete