Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Finding Professor Story By Riley

I have been looking for my professor for a while now and I am so tired my clothes are snowy and I have a really bad cold . I start to get a bit dizzy I can't feel my legs and Ahh Ahh Boom I crash down to the ground and I collapse my head hurts and I think I have about billion bruises on my body. Finally I wake up still feeling sore and I wonder where exactly am I… I'm in this nice warm cave next to me there is a hot chocolate with marshmallows and a warm tomato soup and a small spoon. After I take a sip of my hot chocolate and eat my soup I hear footsteps coming closer and closer to me then I see this guy and I jump up and give him a hug… It's my professor after all this time, I have been looking for him his is like a father to him and I don’t care how he found me but as long as he is here ‘’Hey there found you cold on in the snow and I was jumping up and down that you're alive says Professor as we drink more hot chocolate…
This is what I think my professor looks like !!!

1 comment:

  1. Cool Riley! Great to see that your story made it on!

    ReplyDelete