Monday, March 13, 2017

I would like to become a YT Gamer.


I would like to become a YouTube star because It means that I can become famous and earn lots of money. My main category for YT will probably be gaming, because then I would  be doing what I love and have people watch me.

My second category would be vlogging, because it is the second most liked category, taking place after gaming. I want to do this because it sounds like a lot of fun, and I can do Q&A’s. (Questions and Answers)

If I am unsuccessful, I would like to be a software developer because I love doing this with my dad, because he does this too. I like tech and advanced code, and something else that is cool is that I have actually made my own video game! (with help with my dad)





P.S, by reading this, you can tell i’m gonna be kinda lazy. NOT! Well if gyms still exist anyways

No comments:

Post a Comment